AA Azalea City Bail Bonding, Inc. was founded with the basic philosophy to help people. We provide a valuable service to our clients and our community. Obtaining a bond ensures that our customers will not be confined for an extended amount of time which prevents them from losing money for family expenses, and bail bonding saves local tax dollars.
Our clients are not just another number. We counsel them and their families during their time of need, and our service guarantees the court system that our clients will appear at the set date and time.
- Opened business in 1987
- Incorporated by the State of Georgia in 1991
- National Board Certified Agency Since 2009 (PBUS)
- Member of Valdosta-Lowndes County Chamber of Commerce
- Earned Bail Agent Certifications from PBUS (MCBA) and GAPB (GCBA)
- Professional networking with bail bonding companies across the United
States through PBUS (MCBA) and State of Georgia through GAPB
- Bail bonds written local, state, and national for felonies and
- Located across the street from the Lowndes County Jail